In order to provide housing, we use a mix of Capital Grants and Loans from the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government through the relevant Local Authority and private finance from Bank of Ireland, The Housing Finance Agency.
Our Support Services are primarily funded by way of grants from the Health Service Executive, the Dublin Region Homeless Executive and Louth County Council.
We would like to thank the following for their contribution to the ongoing development of our housing and support services;
- Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government
- Dublin City Council
- Fingal County Council
- South Dublin County Council
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council
- Kildare County Council
- Laois County Council
- Louth County Council
- Health Service Executive
- Dublin Region Homeless Executive
- The Housing Finance Agency
Bank of Ireland